- Perform well under stress
- Ability to adapt quickly to new problems and locations
- Excellent management and public relations skills
- Gain time and work methodology
- Attention to detail
I have attained a specific set of skills from my education and work experience. My objective is to utilize these
skills towards the success of the company that would offer me a challenging job opportunity with the perspective to grow!
Jan 2009 - Nov 2011
MBA in Business Administration
I am an A-grade student as I consider knowledge a very important factor to stay competitive in this unstable job market and also allow myself to progress and gain more knowledge day by day.
Apr 2005 - Dec 2008
Feb 2003 - Feb 2005
Certificate in Computer Programing and network
Oct 2011 - Nov 2011
Junior Risk Analyst
- Market Risk management as per the provisions of CSSF Circular 11/512 (Commitment, Absolute VaR, Relative VaR). - Risk analysis produced using the internal risk engine. - Financial Derivative Instruments mapping (including market data management and control of the accuracy and integrity of the reference data). - Define the appropriate stress tests to be applied to the portfolios and ensure that stress testing and model backtesting are applied according to the regulatory requirements.
Jul 2011 - Oct 2011
Transfer Agent Oversight officer
A. Control and Reporting 1.Regular monitoring of KPIs and reports - AML Blocked Accounts Report - Regular Gain / Loss Report - Shareholder Complaints Log - Unsettled Purchases - Short-term Trading Report - Regular TA Activity B. Communicate Weaknesses in Operating Procedures to Service & Fund Providers C. Ensure that problem areas receive special attention & recommend remmedial action D. Protect the interest of the funds‘ shareholders by ensuring that sevice providers are operating in a manner that is compliant with the promoter‘s prospectus, the law and CSSF circulars. E. Create a database system for the TA sector in Access.
Apr 2011 - Jul 2011
Assistant Fund Administrator(Trainee)
- Provide a general support in the administration of various funds
- Assist in the preparation of agendas, minutes, AGM’s, Board Meetings,…
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle bills on behalf of funds
- Maintain accurate records on all computerized and manual systems
- Ensure full data is provided to bookkeepers
Sep 2010 - Mar 2011
Vendor Management & Procurement(Trainee)
- Support coordination & enhancement of current cross-group procurement processes & Manage the development of the tools accordingly - Support end-to-end process analysis & KPI monitoring across the European procurement operations(process cycle times, defects, potential savings...) - Give support in research & VM database analysis - Support vendor management activities