Business Advertising and Finance Student with 3 years of college experience and about a year of work experience. Currently finishing a Bachelor of Science degree at the University of South Florida and is adamant about networking and gaining skills and experience in advertising and the business setting as a whole. Highly skilled in the use of all Microsoft Office suite applications and is working to become just as skilled in software like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Skilled in customer service, public speaking, and quality assurance. Capable of speaking and understanding the Spanish language at least with elementary proficiency.
Jul 2012 - Present
Bookseller and Barista
Barnes & Noble College Bookstore
Helping customers with any information they need to have an efficient shopping experience at the bookstore is something I work hard and efficiently at doing. I have suggested many ways that the bookstore can be improved, which helped many financial situations for the branch I work at. I put much effort in customer service and customer satisfaction and do not mind informing guests and others about the company and offers.
Further description for my current job:
- Doing what's best to make suggestions and recommendations about books, food, apparel, and other merchandise that can be located and bought on site at Barnes & Noble College Bookstore in Tampa
- Answering phones, cooking, baking, preparing food for customers, making coffee
Sep 2010 - Mar 2011
- Customer service and informing guests/people about the Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Event planning aid and listserv management
- Answering phones and taking messages/call forwarding, referring offices, and other customer help
- Familiarizing myself with a majority of USF offices and departments and utilizing this information in order to execute job tasks efficiently