Bi-lingual sales/marketing executive with a wealth of progressive strategic and tactical business-to-business experience in industrial, automotive and commercial graphics markets looking to associate with an organization or individuals who require a strong, stable, hands-on professional to design, implement and manage the vision and growth initiatives for their sales, marketing and customer service organizations.
Feb 1993 - Apr 2010
VP Sales & Marketing
Directed all sales and marketing activity within the Western Hemisphere through four marketing directors, thirteen direct field sales representatives and six customer service associates.
- Increased overall NA Q1 2010 sales 56% versus same Q1 '09 and 29% over plan.
- More than doubled sales year-to-year for the Q1 period in the automotive and industrial product lines.
- Personally recovered the Division's largest automotive account in 2009.
- Downsized and reorganized the Sales & Marketing group in 2008 which reduced costs 18% and significantly enhanced market focus.
Sep 1989 - Apr 1993
National Sales Manager
- Transitioned the sales group from a network of primarily independent manufacturers representatives into a company direct nine person sales team.
- Grew the business 62% in four years through market diversification, expansion of direct OEM sales activity and focused distributor channel development.
Nov 1986 - Feb 1989
Launched a new line of vinyl electrician's tapes targeted at utilities and electrical contractors with sales exceeding plan by 50% in the first year.