UTSA Office of P-20 Initiatives
- Assisted High school seniors in applying to college and applying for scholarships.
- Provided one-on-one guidance to high school students to better prepare for their future.
- Accompanied our program and the high school students involved to field trips to universities.
- Prepared powerpoints on college to show to students at assemblys taken place at their school.
- Prepared and assisted students with their financial aid for enrollment the following semester.
- Gave surveys to certain students on their knowledge about attending college.
- Created posters and announcements to provide students about our presence in their school and the importance of visiting with us.
- Assisted with ceremonies and events taking place for college awareness.