Managed nearly every aspect of store operations. Hired, trained and developed crew members in customer service techniques, product knowledge and various in-store programs. Directed large store team to meet customer expectations and goals. Ran several stores in different neighborhoods and responsible for the opening of two new stores. Won company-wide store of the year award in 2008.
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service and providing valuable information on products.
- Experience in POS systems, operating cash registers and lead office functions, such as setting up registers, depositing over $10,000 of cash per day, and receiving cash deliveries.
- Responsible for day to day operations of store such as, receiving deliveries using forklifts and automated pallet jacks, opening and closing store, keeping shelves stocked, as well as maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Expertise in compiling projected sales for store and composing an employee schedule for over 130 employees. Familiar in tracking sales trends and adapting schedule to meet store and customer needs.
- Overlooked various sections in store with responsibilities including inventory control, ordering and merchandising.
- Composed daily log that broke down responsibilities of each employee for every hour of each shift.
- Tracked employee attendance and performance and was in charge of reprimanding accordingly.
- Reviewed employee performance in a bi-yearly review that broke that various categories such as customer service, productivity, and team work.
- Lead several inventory preparations and overnight teams to track store inventory with successful results.
- Responsible for verifying warehouse charges on deliveries and maintaining accurate information to compile with inventory results.
- Lead store donations program and coordinated with local non-profit organizations to help assist in events.