Child and Family Services Agency, Washington DC/Cousin 301-254-3241
Fifth teen years of experience in the Transportation Services Industry, five years in Marketing Communications , along with 15 years of part time hospitality experience makes me a Jill of all Trades professional who is ready to find the perfect fit. I am seeking a new position that will allow me to continue to master my skill sets while enhancing the mission and vision of your organization. I am available to start immediately.
DCA Airport, Washington, DC
Terminal C/Gate 35X
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Provides executive support for management personnel in station
• Drafts emails, forms and fliers, ensuring telephone coverage
• Receiving and directing agents, vendors and staff
• Tracking station invoices, distribution/maintenance of parking permits
• Maintains the suite filing system; accurately files documents within established time frames
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for deicing, invoicing and staffing
• Fulfilled FAA criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
• Secured airport US Customs security badge
• Organizes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, email, scans and faxes
• Completes ad-hoc administrative projects, as requested by department heads/management
• Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Office, Adobe, task specific software and airline applications
• Demonstrated ability in the use of Excel
• Self-motivated and demonstrates ability to work on an independent basis
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience in working in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision
• Able to work a varied scheduled, including nights, weekend, holidays and weather events
"Family Builders is here to help find permanent, loving families for children and youth in the foster care system - that's our only goal. We connect children with individuals and couples who can provide safe, stable, nurturing families.
I reported to the CKC Program Coordinator
"The Center for Transformative Change is dedicated to bridging the inner and outer lives of social change agents, activists and allies to support a more effective, more sustainable movement of justice for all."
Reported to the Director of Practice
"The Judicial Officer Department is a neutral, independent forum within the United States Postal Service comprised of the Judicial Officer, the Office of Administrative Law Judges, and the Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals."
Reported to Staff Counsel
Customer Service Agent
American Airlines/Piedmont Ground Handling
Required Skills and Duties
Administrative Coordinator (Volunteer)
Step By Step Therapeutic Summer Day Camp
The Step By Step Therapeutic Summer Camp aims to promote a safe and therapeutic environment for children with developmental needs to engage with others, try new things and build skills over the summer months. The Step By Step Therapeutic Summer Camp is an outreach initiative where campers carry out hands-on activities encompassing experiences that will explore opportunities for movement, music, problem solving, collaboration and indoor/outdoor activities.
San Pablo Lytton Casino
V2 Solutions Group (Start up)
To provide sales & marketing products & services to small to medium minority owned companies
Products & Services
"The Marketing specialization is designed for managers in the public, private or non-profit sectors who need to acquire customers for their products and services either internally, externally, or business-to-business."
The program focuses on the theories and skills that managers need to know in order to attract customers:
The objective of the Bachelor of Science program is designed to produce graduates capable of excelling as future leaders in global business, industry, and commerce. SBI undergraduates are capable of performing effectively and advancing within a variety of organizations and are prepared to pursue advanced degrees here and elsewhere to realize their academic aspirations and further their career goals.
Analyzed practices with existing clients, helped ensure that retention levels remained as high as possible for small businesses and non profits. Examined data to find ways to attract new clients and introduce new services to current clients.
Responsible for email marketing campaigns that created organizational awareness, enhanced internal communications and promoted agency services.
Created and implemented social media marketing strategies, including content strategy, brand development and awareness, generated inbound traffic and cultivated followers.
Ability to plan, organize and schedule staff activities
Any person employed in a gambling establishment as a dealer, secretary, waiter or waitress; floor, security, countroom, cage, collection, surveillance or data-processing personnel; appropriate maintenance personnel; or any person whose employment duties require or authorize access to restricted gambling establishment areas must obtain a work permit. The work permit will be issued by the local jurisdiction or the Commission.The Commission determination of suitability is based largely on the applicant's honesty, general character, and financial and criminal histories.