Director, Corporate Account Executives
Responsible for $300M in annual revenue within the National and Global Multi-National sales channels.Managed team of 18 sales resources and staff covering 11 Western States.Accountable for meeting area growth objectives, securing and advancing client-relationships, negotiating new opportunities, and mentoring professional development of sales team.
- Implemented 20% reduction-in-force to bring cost of sales in-line with revenue.Redistricted territory boundaries to better allocate sales resources resulting in an improved focus on key customer sites as well as a more balanced opportunity for the sales team.
- Developed a culture of execution by holding weekly conference calls and monthly one-on-one business reviews focused on results and action planning.Created customized weekly reports to measure sales activity, opportunity management, CRM compliance and regional performance versus peers.
- 97% improvement in average sales activities per day,
- 28% growth in committed revenue over same period last year,
- Improved sales forecast quality by reducing average age of opportunities from 311 to 88 days.
- Segmented account base by actual and potential revenue.Implemented a call cycle planning program to ensure optimal site coverage.
- One employee promotion.100% high-performance employee retention.