An experienced senior programmer and module leader with over seven years experience of design, implementation and testing in several development environments and languages. Have experience of the whole project lifecycle(SDLC), across a range of market sectors, in particular Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Public Sector, Transportation and gained a reputation for delivering robust solutions to time and budget. Likes to take independent responsibility with dedication and enjoy working with team spirit in challenging, professional environment.
Writing, Cinema, Music, Computers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 (Adv.Server/ Prof.), Windows NT, Windows 9x/XP, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.
Internet Technologies: ASP.Net 2.0, ASP 3.0
RDBMS & Databases: SQL Server 7/2000/2005, Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g, MS Access 97/2000
Reporting Tools, Version Control Systems etc : Crystal Reports 5.2/8/9, VSS, PVCS, SVN, Rational ClearCase, IIS6, Ms Visual Interdev, Ms FrontPage 2000,Infragistics NetAdvantage for .Net 2007, TOAD 6, PL/ SQL Developer, InstallShield Express V.3.0, MS Projects 2002.
A. Projects at Logica 1. BibTread Mobile (BTM)Duration : Oct'08 – Till dateTeam Size : 2Role : Sr. DeveloperEnvironment : VB.Net (.Net Compact Framework 2.0).Project Details :Bib Tread Mobile (BTM) is a Pocket PC(Windows Mobile 2003/ Windows Mobile 5 based) application that allows user to enter retread work orders. These electronic work orders are then transmitted to Bib Tread application via Bib Tread Mobile Server. BTM Supports Two-way Synchronization using Web Services, Windows Services & Sockets. BTM has been developed in .Net Compact Framework 2.0. Responsibilities :
2. Election Management Application (EMA)Duration : Feb'08 – Aug’08 (7 Months)Team Size : 8Role : Sr. DeveloperEnvironment : C#, ASP.Net 2.0, Oracle 10g.Project Details :The Election management system provides a central database of election information for both Returning Officer(RO) and head office staff for the management of the major election events conducted by the office. The system operates over the internet (typically over ADSL broad band connections with a secure protocol “https”) to all remote office locations, processing centers and State Electoral Office(SEO) head office. The election management system consists of following key modules:
Worked on Staffing, Inquiry & Excuses, Candidates, Results Entry and Management modules. Responsibilities :
3. FCSC (Four Countries Social Care)Duration : Jul'07 – Jan 2008 (7 Months)Team Size : 10Role : Sr. DeveloperEnvironment : C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2000, Infragistics NetAdvantage for .Net 2007.Project Details :The E-Enablement functionality for OSCAR was made available via a new public-facing web portal. This portal is a web Application in its own right, but also relies on OSCAR for both data and business rules and interfaces with the Government Gateway for specific services. The OSCAR Portal is hosted on separate web servers located at a suitable point in the existing OSCAR infrastructure, and interacts with OSCAR processes via a web services layer to submit and retrieve data as required. The four countries using this services under public sector for social care are : Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales. Responsibilities :
4. RT-ARM Duration : Mar'06 – Jun’07 (16 Months)Team Size : 14Role : Sr. DeveloperEnvironment : VB.Net (Win Forms), Oracle 10g.Project Details :LogicaCMG’s Asset & Resource Management (ARM) solution is a fully integrated product suite that provides an enterprise-wide solution for transmission and distribution organizations. ARM includes the systems and processes that manage a utility’s assets and resources to achieve operational excellence. The ARM Resource Management capability enables utilities to streamline business processes, manage the entire work stream, improve resource scheduling, control operational costs, and improve customer service. The ARM Asset Management component enables utilities to manage maintenance and regulatory compliance activities, extend the useful life of existing assets, increase systems reliability, and expand performance and analysis reporting capabilities. This product mainly targeting the marketing areas of UK, Australia, USA and Netherlands.Application Framework is being used by application for development. I was responsible for any change request in Framework as well.Central Configuration application is used to manage configuration data for the arm suite of products such as WMIS, IOWA, ARM Scheduler and FMDR/CTS. It includes person, vehicle/equipment, crews, daily crew make ups , calendars, work request type templates, work flow event configuration, ARM web portal reference data, application extension configuration, field status configuration, dispatch area definition, resource management support information and inbound messages.
B. Projects at Xsinter Software Solution Pvt. Ltd1. eTrialTrak Duration : Mar'05 – Dec’05 (9 Months)Team Size : 7Role : Module LeaderEnvironment : C#, ASP.Net, Windows 2003 Server, SQL Server 2000, Windows XP Tablet PC edition.Project Details :eTrialTrak is a end to end solution for organization engaged in clinical research work. It has a unique module for source data entry which runs on a tablet pc. It has unique support for the Pen (one Note) of tablet pc. The data from different tablet pc clients are synchronized to the central database server from where entire setup and monitoring of the system is done through the web based modules. Responsibilities :
2. My efficens portalDuration : Aug'04 – Feb’05 (7 Months)Team Size : 4Role : Sr. DeveloperEnvironment : VB .Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server2000, Windows 2003 Server.Project Details :This is a service based portal catering to the needs of the physician’s office. With this service physicians interact with the client. It allows them send emails, faxes. This portal has many modules which give a web based interface to leading client-server based practice management software like scheduling, patient registration. It also has a unique module by which users can ask for missing information from the client which can be entered online and synchronized back with the practice management software. It has unique report deployment modules where reports are displayed online from the practice management software.Responsibilities :
3. Medical Insurance Claim Processing System (eTCM)Duration : Feb'04 – July’04 (6 Months)Team Size : 6Role : Sr. DeveloperEnvironment : VB 6.0, Windows 2000 Adv. Server, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 9.Project Details :eTCM is mainly catering to the US healthcare industry, It is a system that handles the entire claims processing, adjudication process and payment calculation. It has several modules like claims adjudication, payment handling, provider management, reports etc. It also is a fully HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act) complaint system. Responsibilities :