FutureWorks Career Center
- Created and direct social media public relations and advertising efforts. Focused on Twitter, YouTube, blog and web site integration. Designed and wrote e-newsletters, press releases.
- Execution of web presence through social media as well as e-satisfaction surveys, e-placement surveys and e-event registration.
- Served as principal media spokesman.
Business Services Manager
- Delivered employment services to business. Including job postings, recruitments, testing and screening.
- Organized job fairs. Including employer solicitation, advertising, facility selection, design of floor plan and job seeker registration.
- Analyzed labor market data using it as a driver for business planning and public relations efforts.
Information Technology Manager
- Supported voice, data and web page infrastructure.
- Transitioned phone system to Voice Over Internet Protocol dramatically lowering costs.
- Installed a touch screen system to record job seeker activities. Saving about $8,000 per year.