Experienced, dedicated, and results-oriented Administrative Supportwith over five years of employment as an Administrative Assistant for a team of Manufacturing Engineers.Bringing to your company excellent coordinating skills, planning, organizing, and executing daily administrative functions with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with various software programs: Microsoft Office Suite 2007 (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher), Made-to-Manage, JD Edwards, S.A.P., and AS400.
- Demonstratedability to schedule meetings, coordinate car rentals, and manage daily tasks to deadlines.
- Displayed skills in organizing, saving, and retrieving files.
- Created reports on short notice.
- Carried out administrative processes that reducedrepetitive actions and streamlined daily tasks.
- Worked with various office machines (copiers, printers, fax machines, and multi-line telephones).
- Demonstrated perfect attendance while attending school and on the job.
Dedicated to supplying high-quality, detail-oriented Administrative support through continuing education and growth.
Sep 2009 - Present
Kellogg Community College
- Projected graduation date: May 2011
- Dean' List
- Member of Phi Theda Kappa (Honor's Society for the two-year college)
Jan 2007 - Feb 2009
Product Action International
Provided top-level support and product inspections at various customer locations.
- Promoted customer relations
- Entered data into JD Edwards system
- Organized Service department inspection records
- Helped train new inspectors
Jul 2006 - Oct 2006
Customer Service/Production Control
Patriot Antenna Systems
Supplied administrative support to the Paint customers and scheduled Paint line duties.
- Managed Paint department’s schedule
- Organized outsourcing schedule
- Tracked inventory through Made-to-Manage system
- Communicated with paint customers
Jun 1996 - Dec 2005
Supplied administrative support for the Engineering Manager and various Engineers of an automotive plastics manufacturing company.
- Provided administrative support to Manager and Engineers
- Coordinated meetings /reserved rental cars
- Tracked prototypes from start of project to production
- Trained and supervised Engineering Technician
- Maintained department records and forms