Project Coordinator (Contract)
Provide project metric reporting support to the entire Business Solutions Engineering (BSE) organization within Comerica's Business Technology Services.
- Extracted, analyzed, and tracked project metric data across 150+ projects in the BSE project portfio, identifying plan, forecast, and FTE variances to support the BSE and Information Systems leadership team.
- Developed new report processing methods, utilizing Excel pivot tables, to reduce month end reporting processing time by 1.5 days.
- Partnered with BSE vice Presidents to develop new reporting initiatives to measure resource capacity and forecast unassigned resource demand to support operational decisions.
- Uncovered a report-coding bug with the month end data extraction from a new report, which led to inefficient data retreival, skewing project actual metrics by 7,000 hours.
- Recognized the need for project metric report modifications to aid in streamlining the month end reporting process. Partnered with the Changepoint Report Developer to adjust reportining codes and test new reports to validate data.
- Collaborated with the Changepoint support team to identify reporting solutions to support ad hoc business requirements.
- Created training documentation for new project coordinators.