Results-driven and business focused professional with strong analytical, planning and process improvement skills, and great attention to detail combined with the ability to coordinate these efforts in order to achieve success to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently under extreme pressure, meet tight deadlines and schedules and learn systems quickly.
Registered volunteer with the Detroit Visitor Bureau and Parade Company.
- Have actively volunteered for Superbowl XL (2006), Thanksgiving United Way Half Time Show For Detroit Lions game (2007), Detroit Winter Blast (2007, 2008, 2009), Arts, Beats, & Eats Festival (2007, 2008), Detroit Marathon (2008), Detroit Thanksgiving Parade (2008, 2009, 2010), NCAA Final Four (2009), Habitat for Humanity (2009), Motor City Blight Busters (2009), The National Summit (2009), Greening of Detroit (2009, 2010), GoodFellows (2009, 2010), Forgotten Harvest (2010).
- Detroit Visitor Bureau, Volunteer
- 313 Digital, Member and Community Outreach Committee Co-Chair
- Participant in 313 Digital Interactive Mentorship Bootcamp
- Represent the Community Outreach Committee at monthly board meetings to communicate and share ideas on ways 313 Digital can work with the community.
- EPM, CRM & HRMS System Management
- Project and Data Management & Analysis
- Process Analysis & Management
- Application System Support
- Detail and Task Oriented
- Time Management
- Technical Aptitude
- Critical Thinking
OneSource, MS Access
MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
JIRA Enterprise Edition, Version: 3.13.4, Basecamp
Enterprise Project Management Systems:
Content Management Systems:
Talent Management Systems:
Taleo, Adapt, Opus RM
Client Relationship Management Systems:
Adapt, Tempus Fugit,
SAP R/3 MM Module (Purchasing)
Vendor Management Systems:
Feb 2010 - Present
Project Coordinator (Contract)
Provide project metric reporting support to the entire Business Solutions Engineering (BSE) organization within Comerica's Business Technology Services.
- Extracted, analyzed, and tracked project metric data across 150+ projects in the BSE project portfio, identifying plan, forecast, and FTE variances to support the BSE and Information Systems leadership team.
- Developed new report processing methods, utilizing Excel pivot tables, to reduce month end reporting processing time by 1.5 days.
- Partnered with BSE vice Presidents to develop new reporting initiatives to measure resource capacity and forecast unassigned resource demand to support operational decisions.
- Uncovered a report-coding bug with the month end data extraction from a new report, which led to inefficient data retreival, skewing project actual metrics by 7,000 hours.
- Recognized the need for project metric report modifications to aid in streamlining the month end reporting process. Partnered with the Changepoint Report Developer to adjust reportining codes and test new reports to validate data.
- Collaborated with the Changepoint support team to identify reporting solutions to support ad hoc business requirements.
- Created training documentation for new project coordinators.
May 2011 - Present
IT Business Analyst
Team member on OnStar's Business Analysis Web Team.
Sep 2010 - May 2011
Analyst, Internet Technology Solutions (Contract)
Analyst, Internet Solutions Technology (Contract), GM Service & Parts
January 2011 - May 2011
- Collaborate with project and account manager, and analytics analyst to ensure quality and timely development, testing and delivery of site maintenance, redesigns, new landing pages, and email campaigns.
- Work closely with the offshore development teams to clearly communicate technical tasks, coordinate and maintain workflow utilizing Jira bug tracking software, determine daily project status and resolve development conflicts.
- Supplement offshore QA process by running internal QA testing on completed development task to ensure tasks are rendering properly in required browsers.
- Serve as liaison between SMG Search and offshore development team to coordinate implementation of SEO Meta data to new pages.
- Collaborate with GM’s IT teams and vendors to perform integration testing to data input from new site registration forms and for website promotion codes.
Analyst, Internet Solutions Technology (Contract), OnStar
September 2010 - January 2011
Member of technology enablement team for www.onstar.com.
- Partner with technical lead, project and account manager, and analytics analyst to ensure quality and timely development, testing and delivery of site maintenance, campaign landing pages, and email projects to meet client needs.
- Work closely with the offshore development team to clearly communicate technical tasks, maintains workflow utilizing Jira bug tracking software, determine daily project status and resolve development conflicts.
- Participate in weekly client status calls to assist in managing project technical expectations.
Jan 2010 - Feb 2010
Business Analyst (Contract)
- Worked with Procurement Team to gather process requirements and assist with SAP R/3 data integrity and verification project.
- Partnered with Head of Procurement for North America to develop processes for setting up new vendors, managing contracts within internal systems, and provided end user training.
- Managed review of vendor file documentation to ensure compliance with federal requirements.
- Collaborated with Corporate Quality Improvement Manager to ensure full understanding of SOX control requirements for vendor and contract management processes.
Apr 2007 - Dec 2008
Project Manager/Business Analyst (position eliminated)
Led the resource management function of the PMO for this digital interactive agency, including: resource forecasting, planning, tracking and process management, conflict resolution, contractor management and Enterprise Project Management (EPM) system support, reporting, analysis and training.
- Interacted with cross-functional teams across to provide monthly and weekly analysis of resource utilization data and resolve utilization issues affecting agency’s return on investment.
- Created a weekly resource forecast dashboard for operations management that provided comparison of budget project plan hours vs. actual project plan hours leading to shifts in project scope and prioritization.
- Managed and reported quarterly and monthly contractor budget and financial costs to Director of Operations and Corporate Finance, increasing accuracy by 15%.
- Partnered with project managers to pull key project performance metrics from EPM system to allow them to frame business problems to support client initiatives.
- Analyzed quarterly and weekly Changepoint system audits of project and resource data approved by Project Managers. Findings resulted in operational changes to processes, reducing time and billing errors by 6%.
- Provided Changepoint technical support for local end-users, collaborating with System Administrator for back end issues. Troubleshot, managed, and tracked issue tickets.
- Pulled and analyzed resource and project management health information using system reports, filters, queries, and XML data exports into MS Excel.
- One of two team members representing the Detroit office for a Changepoint system upgrade. Project included testing, documentation, and end-user training.
1999 - 2007
Self-directed coordinator for all aspects of local office operations, including: marketing research and communications, CRM database management and integrity, employee portal technical support, accounts receivable, new hire orientation and training for Associate personnel, contract administration, client and employee relations, sales and recruiting team support.
- Perform weekly reconciliation and variance analysis of local operations financial report to corporate revenue and receivables reporting.
- Managed local software conversion project for new CRM system as part of national conversion, including: scheduling, data integrity / cleansing, data input, local office personnel skills training, and on-going problem-solving / trouble-shooting and project management.
- Utilized multiple databases to prepare data for ad-hoc reporting for target client information to support sales and recruiting team initiatives.
- Local office point of contact for employee portal technical support.
- Act as liaison between local office and corporate departments for information technology, accounts receivable, accounts payable, human resources, marketing, and payroll.
1996 - 1998
Money Matter, Inc.
Money Matters, Inc. is a branch of InterSecurities, Inc., a full-service investment firm with more than 2,500 registered representatives nationwide. Managed daily operations and client service for this full-service investment firm including monitoring client investment portfolios; insuring accuracy of financial transactions on bank wire system and preparing client investment statements.
2008 - Present
Schedule Associates International
- Project Management Principles & Practices
- Project Management with Microsoft Project