Customer Service Technician I
Lead installation, repair, and upgrade of voice, data, and fiber optic technologies for residential and business customers. Analyze network statistics to identify quality issues; utilize technologies and tools including WebPro, PollDslam Suite and DSL Expresse. Ensure optimal functioning of customer IPTV services and pinpoint network deficiencies; report to NOC. Analyze all customer equipment, including automated alarm systems and video surveillance equipment, to assure continued compatibility and integration. Serve as key point of contact for escalated customer issues.
- Chosen to serve as IPTV Subject Matter Expert for Winter Garden region; conducted employee and contractor field training as well as inventory control of key supplies and components.
- Reduced IPTV trouble tickets by 20% through development of new reporting tools later implemented company-wide.
- Decreased IPTV issues further 30% by establishing new test lab allowing technicians to modify and adjust installation and repair procedures.
- Secured over 100 new accounts by orchestrating large-scale IPTV showcasing event at Winter Garden Theatre.
- Established venue partnership resulting in hosting of numerous live televised events featuring CenturyLink products.
- Reduced need for on-site technical support visits 5% by implementing in-depth training program for technicians in remotely analyzing customer network statistics.