Have an extensive experience in teaching with different age groups (KS1, KS2 and KS3) from distinctive cultural backgrounds.
Have fluency in English, French, Spanish and Romanian.
Have extensive communication and organizational proficiencies along with interpersonal skill.
Having exceptional class management skills
Have extended experiences with differentiated teaching - both on group levels and learning styles.
Have experience with teaching/coordinating various subjects: French KS 2 (Year 3-Year 6), EAL KS1/KS2, Fast-tracking Maths - KS1/KS2, Class Teacher Year 2 and Year 3.
Have great creative ideas to support cross-curricular links and projects.
Aug 2009 - Present
Academic Quality Controller
- Provide the vision and the professional leadership of the school to maintain its success and to ensure high quality education for all its pupils and continue to raise standards of achievement.
- Promote the aims of the school through implementation of the policies of the governing body.
- Manage the resources and building so as to promote and secure the achievement of both pupils and staff. Provide an environment in which staff and pupils are enabled to achieve their full potential.
- Have a strategic view of successfully developing and improving the school.
- Advise the governing body on the formation of its policies and their implementation.