- Key contributor to the evolution of Global Adoption program for ITS Global. Provided assistance in developing concepts, processes, and marketing collateral to promote the overall program.
- Realized the concept of Product Health scorecards from design to implementation – these are global standards to monitor product and adoption health in member firms.
- Led the technical implementation of the uPerform platform for IBS, and established an operational capability within the team.
- Managed external (outsourced vendor teams) and internal service providers to design and deliver the member firm Toolkit Application Platform, along with supporting processes and integration elements. This Toolkit is now a global standard for delivering prescriptive guidance to member firms to roll out ITS Global products/services.
- Oversaw the content, guidance, development and delivery of fully loaded Member firm toolkits for key projects such as GDv5 (Windows 7), Document Management (iManage) and IBS (SAP) projects. These toolkits helped member firms to reduce their product adoption efforts by 20 to 30%.
- Led several ITS Global product rollouts as an Adoption Generalist (ex. GDv5, GIS, IID2, DSQW and Exchange 2010), coordinated and managed all deployment and adoption activities to ensure successful adoption by member firms.
- Provided key insights by emphasizing the early understanding of deployment requirements, solution definitions, and technical impacts for ITS Global product rollouts.
- Championed and took personal ownership of the team’s success criteria, and helped to drive performance in alignment with the global adoption strategies.
- Motivated and led local and virtual team members. Coached newer team members to maximize their potential.
- Lead a team of 4 Technical adoption specialists for Global Adoption. Technical Adoption Services included managing technical deployments, developing Global Documentation and Service management for uPerform, and the Toolkits.