Sr District Manager
- Involved in Sales & Marketing Management, Inventory & Receivables Management, mentoring Team members and representing company at various Conferences & Exhibitions.
- Learned a lot about Pharma/healthcare business, sales & marketing, technical sales, people management, etc.
- Interacting with medical fraternity and generating high demand for products in the market.
- Presenting and convincing the medical fraternity to buy into the efficacy, safety, quality, brand equity of the products and increase business through indirect selling.
- Managing resellers, distributors and agents to stock and sell the products and manage the receivables.
- Manage the team of Medical Representatives and train them for client interactions, sales, business development, distribution, presentations, etc. in the healthcare industry.
- Develop the team dealing with the Hospitals and dispensaries business and manage the bulk consumers.
- Managing such institutional sales to these Hospitals and Research Institutes.
- Commenced career as a Medical Representative, rose through 2 promotions & 2 upgradations to be a Senior District Manager, led a team of Sales Executives and reported to the Area Sales Manager.
- Recipient of all 4 Cherry Challenge Awards, contested annually between Super-achievers in the company.
- Joined as the Youngest District Manager in the company.
- Turnaround of team’s performance from (-60%) to +35% in FY 1995-1996.
- Instrumental in achieving annual 55% sales growth by Dec 1998, on new assignment at Lucknow HQ.
- Surpassed Divisional average of 37% growth, recording 130% Annual National Highest growth in1996-1997.
- Successfully achieved 10% growth with team logging 27% Annual growth in 1997-1998.