Asst Branch Manager
Managing the operations and sales of the newly opened branch in Glasgow with a deposit of over £ 18 million . The key objectives of my role were:
- Lead the NRI products and services segment that included: Non Resident Indian Accounts (INR - NRE, NRO), NRI Foreign currency accounts (FCNR), Resident Foreign Currency accounts (RFC), Inward and Outward SWIFT remittance management
- Managing day-to-day branch banking and ensure development of the branch in all aspects like cross sell, sales and services culture.
- All weekly, monthly and annual reporting to zone and head office
- Interest rate sensitivity gap analysis and reporting.
- Reconciliation of all Nostro accounts
- Support the Manager in developing regulatory structure in the branch.
- Implementing the Banking code and KYC
- Supporting and reporting Anti Money Laundering compliance.
- Enhance and Contribute in the Growth of the bank through Business Development, smooth flow of work at branch level with constant interaction with zone and GPC, Profit and Cost Management, Customer Acquisition and Retention.
- Advisory services to NRI customers regarding regulations laid down by Tax authorities and Central bank (Reserve Bank) viz. Money Laundering, Portfolio Investment schemes, Remittance limits etc.