Solution Architect (Java/J2EE)
Jul 2014 - Oct 2014
Sr.Software Engineer (J2EE Architect)
T&VS Private Limited
- Architect a high-performance and high-availability web solution for assureSIGN (client/server) legacy application
- Expertise in OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design) with UML 2 formed the foundation for deriving functional requirements.
- As a certified J2EE platform architect developed component architecture using JSF 2.1, EJB 3.0, JPA, JDBC, and JNDI components.
- Design of class diagrams included the Core J2EE Design Patterns
- Major deliverable was building "Software Architecture Document" as per Rational Unified Process standards
- Individual contribution meant responsibility of planning, scheduling, documenting and participate in project reviews.
Jan 2008 - Aug 2010
General Electric India Private Limited
- Recipient of prestigious "GE Leadership Award" for executing my very first project at GE.
- Project Lead for implementing DOORS Performance improvement project following GE's dPMM (digiized Project Management Methodology) process and was recognized for setting standards in PMO (Project Management Office) reviews, customer communications and team management.
- Development of a custom DOORS platform application called "Requirements Quality Analyzer" using DXL (DOORS Extended Language)
- Proactively developed a Windows Script Host compatible "Network Bottle-Neck Analyzer and Report generator" using VBScripting technology
- Development of "Proof Of Concept" for a highly customized "Locomotive Product Configurator" web application using J2EE 1.6 platform technologies.
- Owned the project on extending the proof of concept in to a full scale 3-tier production ready web application
- Instrumental in developing the first of its kind fully automated DOORS web integration solution based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Oct 2013 - Jan 2014
Oracle Certified J2EE 5 Master Enterprise Architect