Proposal Specialist - Presales
Scope E-Knowledge Center
- Analyze RFX solicitation documents and requirements from the clients and develop and implement response strategy, plan and co-ordinate meetings.
- Create and manage the response documents (proposals)
- Coordinate with various other stakeholders (technology, operations and business & functional heads) in creating the proposals
- Organize and lead proposal kick-off meetings and proposal reviews and communicate with team members of all levels for completion of proposal on-time.
- Document any ambiguities in developing the response in the form of questions and share it to the sales team to be forwarded to the client.
- Delivery of final response document to the sales team
- Prepare and participate in client presentation and defense presentation.
Additional responsibilities include
- Creation and management of master service agreements, statement of work / letter of engagements, approach notes (solution notes) as required.
- Lead generation and market research.