An Online Banking project initiated to reengineer online banking website for better self-managed online banking services and minimizing transaction cost for the client. The main focus of the project was to upgrade the existing system by enhancing the functionalities such as Online Billing and transaction information, online money transfers between different accounts and introduction of new products.
- Researched and analyzed client processes, documented workflows and results of Business Analysis and obtained sign-off from the client on specifications.
- Created Ishikawa diagrams to identify root causes and identified areas for improvement.
- Conducted GAP Analysis on existing products and recommended areas for improvement
- Used SQL queries to extract data from the database and conducted Data Quality analysis in Excel.
- Responsible for paper prototyping of the interface and usability testing formulating the TO-BE features based on the business requirements.
- Assisted with project planning, project scheduling and status reporting, cost and time estimation using MS Project.