District Attorney 1st Judicial District of Wyoming
Under the direction and supervision of the staff supervisor, this position performs a wide variety of settings; under limited supervision, performs a wide range of general and agency specific office, administrative and legal secretarial tasks, including greetings the public, victims, witnesses, defense attorneys and law enforcement, as well as providing general legal support requiring comprehensive knowledge of pertinent rules, regulations, policies and procedures, as needed for the office of the District Attorney.
Acts as a specialist in assigned area, performing general office and reception duties, which also includes legal secretary responsibilities.
- Performs a wide variety of moderate legal support duties.
- Resolves problems and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Performs specialized tasks and coordinates general office functions as related to the District Attorney's Office and DUI legal support duties.
- Maintains and reviews case files to determine actions to be taken.
- Evaluates information for accuracy.
- Involves some processing/interpreting of legal documents.