Territory Sales Mgr.
One of 80 worldwide sales representatives of designer eye ware products and services to eye care professionals. Work independently, building business in the state of Washington servicing 120 accounts on a regular basis. Travel extensively, preplanning, scheduling appointments/meeting timelines. Act as a liason between company and customers with a focus on service excellence.
- Key contributer, work diligently addressing client's needs to provide the best possible results.
- Generate revenues through ongoing cold calling efforts and internet/on-line catalogue sales.
- Showcase products, tailoring individual sales presentations and initiatives to each account.
- Proactive in monitoring the flow of orders from inception through to delivery.
- Maintain files, prepare correspondence, analyze/track daily invoicing and product analysis reports.
- Establish pricing, discount, incentives and promotional strategies.
- Interface with clients, buyers, on-site managers and corporate service and sales groups.
- Follow-through and resolve problems/issues to customer's complete satisfaction.