Working as a Front-End Web Developer with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on eRegulations, a platform to read regulations.
More about eRegulations ☛ http://www.consumerfinance.gov/eregulations/
Jun 2013 - Jan 2015
Early employee at political tech startup bringing optimized social sharing pages and A/B testing tools to campaigns and non-profits and front-end developer for consulting projects to create web products for non-profit, corporate and campaign clients.
● Trained clients on ShareProgress' suite of social sharing optimization and A/B testing tools.
● Performed continual testing to improve social media share pages and developed the website and documentation for ShareProgress' tools.
● Worked with non-profit clients such as the Sierra Club, Peers, and CREDO to develop beautiful, responsive webpages for advocacy and fundraising.
2012 - 2013
Rebuild The Dream
Produced digital content and optimized campaigns by monitoring metrics, running A/B tests to improve conversion rates for petitions and web pages, and targeting email sends based on supporter behavior.
● Worked with partners in advocacy space to run campaigns on student debt, home foreclosures, gun control and other issues.
● Wrote digital content for emails and social media to drive thousands of phone calls and petition signatures.
● Provided SQL queries for dashboards and custom audience segments for specific campaigns based on previous supporter behavior
● Coordinated data and website migration to new CRM
● Worked with developer, designer and CTO to launch festival microsites and digital activities at festivals with thousands of attendees.
2011 - 2012
Dr. Raul Ruiz for Congress
Joined as one of the first staffers and Operations Director for new candidate in California's 36th Congressional District. I helped raise nearly $272,000 during the first quarter of 2012 and out-fundraise incumbent Congresswoman Mary Bono Mack.
Together our team landed on the DCCC's Red-to-Blue program, which “highlights top Democratic campaigns across the country, and offers them financial, communications, grassroots, and strategic support.”
● Created email fundraising program and grew email list and social media presence.
● Managed "call time" with candidate, finance interns and volunteers
● Managed relationship with tech vendors and hacked together solutions when needed.