Written by Kimberly Espinoza
Eugene Marathon Facebook page, implemented in 2010. Changes and implementation by Katelynn Mashburn, Kimberly Espinoza, and Whitney Seamons.
A photo slide show about the University of Oregon's Many Nations Longhouse. Photography and slideshow editing by Kimberly Espinoza.
Jul 2014 - Present
Sep 2010 - Mar 2014
Regional Marketing Manager
Conducted market research to create marketing strategies that grew higher education business more than 30 percent annually and consistently surpassing 50 other regions for more than three years.
Developed visual marketing materials and managed regional Facebook Page targeted towards individuals and organizations.
- Fostered relationships with higher education professionals and associations, supervised sponsorships, facilitated projects, established public relations opportunities, and coordinated campus events and trade shows.
Jan 2010 - Mar 2010
Public Relations Consultant
- Developed community relations plan resulting in exceeding the organization's goal of increasing 2010 marathon participation to 10,000 people.
- Pitched and implemented social media campaign including a Facebook page, Twitter profile, and YouTube channel.
- Conducted primary and secondary research through focus groups and online surveys.
Sep 2009 - Mar 2010
Transfer Seminar Teaching Assistant
- Consulted for other PAC-12 universities' academic advising programs to increase their seminar course enrollment.
- Solicited, scheduled, and managed relationships with weekly guest presenters and panelists.
- Provided academic support to students through events, orientations, individual meetings, and online forums.
Jun 2009 - Jan 2010
Corporate & Media Partner Manager, Development & Donations Coordinator
- Developed community outreach to build partnerships for fundraising efforts such as the Annual Gala.
- Established advertising sales protocol and marketing collateral for the 2009-2010 season.
- Managed and organized partnership database to track solicited donations, received donations, and partnership benefits distribution.
Jan 2009 - Jun 2009
- Managed media and community relations campaigns to promote the Springfield Indian Education Program and Gift of Literacy.
Assisted with the development and implementation of digital media such as the new district Web site and district Twitter page.
Managed media relations and authored published articles on various district events such as the Battle of the Books.
Sep 2007 - Mar 2010
- Dean's List 2008, 2009
- Kappa Tau Alpha
- Public Relations StudentsSociety of America
- National Scholars Honor Society
- Golden Key International Society
- Global Talk multi-cultural magazine
Aug 1998 - May 2003
A.A. Mass Communications
- A.A., Mass Communications
- A.A., General Education Studies
- 4 Semesters on President's List
- The Pirate's Log Newspaper, Arts & Entertainment Writer