Senior Product Manager
Oracle, Unified Data Platform, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Oracle's Unified Data Platform collects big data from multiple data sources and enriches that data with machine learning (i.e. NLP). Data enrichments and analytics are provided to customers via SaaS applications and also a suite of APIs.
What I do on a daily basis:
- Get feedback from customers on how they're currently using the tool, and problems they would like to solve with the platform.
- Work closely with data providers (i.e. Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit etc.) to detail data delivery specifics and changes.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to drive new features for the platform and API suite; own business and functional requirements for these features.
- Communicate platform and API enhancements and capabilities to other product teams within Oracle Marketing Cloud, and guide these teams with integrating our platform's features into their products.
- Develop plans and requirements for the collection of new data sources, as well as distribution to end-users. Communicate the details these plans to other product teams within Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Develop product documentation and collateral for engineering teams and other stakeholders, i.e. API documentation