The Comfort Group
- Supporting the Digital Strategist in educating the business internally, as well as external partners and customer in the opportunities and challenges of technology in the digital and social world as the company has made it their goal to be more digitally led.
- Manage and lead digitally led projects, promotions and campaigns with stakeholders in marketing, internal business strategy and external digital agencies in New Zealand, Australia and China.
- Technologies used include: Kentico and WordPress CMS, JIRA and Confluence for Project Management tools, Assembla for recording and tracking bugs.
- Currently working on a digital transformation project to improve the Buyer's Journey in Australia which focuses on SleepMaker Australia's website. Work involved with this programme has involved serving as Scrummaster to map out user journeys, working with an agency to develop UX/design mockups, writing functional spec documentation to outline expected functionality, managing content and SEO strategy considerations, and coordinating 'always on' digital media assets.
- Successfully managed the SleepMaker China website launch in China which included translation, in-China testing, coordinating a custom Baidu map and server setup. This was the first time for the company to work with computer aided/semi-automated translations from English into Mandarin. By doing this we ensured the quality of content by automatically suggesting existing translation with pre-defined terminology.
- Introduced KANBAN board, daily scrum and capacity planning for the digital team.