The Comfort Group (Sleepyhead)
- Supporting the Digital Strategist in educating the business internally, as well as external partners and customer in the opportunities and challenges of technology in the digital and social world as the company has made it their goal to be more digitally led.
- Manage and lead digitally led projects with budgets ranging from $250,000 - $1Million, promotions and campaigns with stakeholders in marketing, internal business strategy and external digital agencies in New Zealand, Australia and China.
- Technologies used include: Kentico and WordPress CMS, Marketo Marketing Automation, JIRA and Confluence, Smartsheet, Assembla, Slack, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, LiveChat
- Currently working on a digital transformation project to improve the Buyer's Journey in Australia which focuses on SleepMaker Australia's website. Work involved with this programme has involved serving as Product Owner to map out user journeys and improve the customer experience, working with an agency to develop UX/design mockups, writing functional spec documentation to outline expected functionality, writing documentation to fully switch marketing automation solutions from Kentico to Marketo, managing content and SEO strategy considerations.
- Leading the creation of SleepMaker Australia's 'always on' digital media strategy which involved the creation of assets and A/B testing different ad types. Publishers used included Google Adwords, Outbrain, Bing, Programmatic display ads and Facebook.
- Successfully managed the SleepMaker China website launch in China which included translation, in-China testing, coordinating a custom Baidu map and server setup. This was the first time for the company to work with computer aided/semi-automated translations from English into Mandarin. By doing this we ensured the quality of content by automatically suggesting existing translation with pre-defined terminology.
- Introduced agile methodologies such as KANBAN boards, daily scrum and capacity planning to the digital and wider marketing team. Wrote user stories, ran daily scrums, weekly backlog grooming sessions and sprint reviews with the development team to launch the SleepMaker Australia website.