The Warehouse Group
- Responsible for managing and ordering the Product Backlog for People Support. Prioritised the Product Backlog with impact mapping and user feedback.
- Product delivery- Responsible for supporting and optimising internal systems such as Learning Management System (LMS) and TWGCareers website
- General Project Management duties: writing briefs for internal teams and external vendors, running estimation meetings or planning poker, creating timelines and milestone plans, running user testing sessions with custom test cases
- Technologies used include: JIRA and Confluence, Roadmunk for creating roadmaps, Zoho People, Invision, Smart Recruiters, Pay Global, Slack and Zoho Cliq for internal team communication
- Initiative owner for all RISE Central Functions that require IS Enablement. RISE is the group-wide transformation programme. It focuses on improving The Warehouse's performance, by changing the way we work and simplifying our business.
- Product Owner for the HCRM Zoho People project which goals are to streamline all Warehouse Group HR and recruitment manual processes and policies. Pay Global has historically been used as a HRCM as well as payroll.
- Managed app configuration and integration from idea to live product with Zoho People's development team in Chennai, India. Worked in a waterfall-scrum hybrid environment to implement the following life cycle processes within Zoho People: employee performance appraisal process, contract acceptance and generation using Zoho Sign, Recruitment Approval Process (RAF) integrated with Smart Recruiter, exit survey process, disciplinary process, termination process, sick leave process and secondment process.