Principal Product Manager
Oracle, Unified Data Platform, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Oracle's Unified Data Platform collects big data from multiple data sources and enriches that data with machine learning (i.e. NLP, LSA). Data enrichments and analytics are provided to customers via SaaS applications and also a suite of APIs.
B2B product with 650 accounts/ 5,000 users and ARR $20mm.
What I do on a daily basis:
- Get feedback from customers on how they're currently using the tool, and problems they would like to solve with the platform.
- Work closely with data providers (i.e. Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit etc.) to detail data delivery specifics and changes.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to drive new features for the platform and API suite.
- Develop UX strategies for surfacing complex metrics to users who are non-technical.
- Develop plans and requirements for the collection of new data sources, as well as distribution to end-users. Communicate the details these plans to other product teams within Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Develop product documentation and collateral for engineering teams and other stakeholders.
- Run scrum ceremonies including stand-up, sprint demos, and retros.