Senior Product Manager
Oracle, Social Data Platform, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Oracle's Social Data Platform collects big data from multiple data sources and enriches that data with machine learning and other tools. Data enrichments and analytics are provided to customers via SaaS applications and also a suite of APIs.
What I do every day at Oracle:
- Work closely with the engineering team to ingest new data streams for the platform; own business and functional requirements for these data streams and accompanying features.
- Develop plans and requirements for the collection of new data sources, as well as distribution to end-users. This includes writing requirements for our Datafeed API. I also communicate the details these plans to other product teams within Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Communicate platform enhancements and capabilities to other product teams within Oracle Marketing Cloud, and guide these teams with integrating our platform's features into their products.
- Develop product documentation and collateral for engineering teams.
- Contribute to overall product business and pricing strategy.