Responsible for the total operation of the store including the management of the store associates. Accountable for achieving sales and store profit objectives and compliance with all relevant company policies and procedures.
• Coordinate store activities in order to ensure that all aspects of guest service are being provided.
• Ensure guest focus by creating and maintaining a "fun", guest interactive store atmosphere in order to drive sales
• Monitor sales performance in order to achieve maximum results while ensuing that all administrative organization completed according to company policies and procedures
• Recruit, hire, train and develop store associates. Responsible for succession planning within the store and ensuring compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations
• People skills including the ability to coach, counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior
• Implement and manage Loss Prevention techniques as established by the Asset Management Department
• Manage time and set priorities in order to achieve the store sales goals as set with the District Sales Manager
• Ability to understand Microsoft Windows environment
• Operate POS system
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Write routine reports and correspondence
• Speak effectively before groups of guests or associates of the organization