Administrative Assistant II-III
City of San Leandro, CA
- Supporting the Director, Deputy Director, Senior Housing Specialist, Planning Manager & staff of the San Leandro Community Development Department
- Assisting clients with Housing related inquires including finding Affordable Housing, Tenant Relocation & Rent Review Programs. ECHO Tenant/Landlord Housing referrals. Maintaining confidential files. Record tracking. Organizing events & meetings. Notary.
- Assisting with contracts, agreements & staff reports, processing payments, purchase orders, budget adjustments & transfers, deposits, invoices.
- Staffing Rent Review Board, Planning Commission, Board of Zoning Adjustments, ZEO; Assisting with Meeting Agendas & Minutes, Legal Notices, Mailings, Records Maintenance & Legal Compliance.
- Researching information. Synthesizing & summarizing information.
- Content editing: disseminating correct information & following guidelines, drafting letters, memos & emails. Maintaining City website.
- Assisting with many large Housing & Planning documents, including the Annual Action Plan FY 2018-2019, General Plan 2035 Update, Bay Fair TOD Specific Plan & San Leandro Creek Trail Master Plan Study & Zoning Code Update.
- Attending weekly Planning meetings & supporting the Planning Staff with numerous aspects of Planning & Zoning codes & processes.
- Assisting the public at the main kiosk and counter in City Hall. Answering phones & responding to general public inquiries. Provide timekeeping management for the department.