Curious and ambitious by nature, I am always eager to learn and acquire new skills. As a very sociable person I am not afraid to travel to remote places and establish new relationships. I strive even in the most precarious situations. I am a very creative person that does not hesitate to think outside the box. I believe innovation is the driving force of any successful project and culture is very receptive to innovation which explains my most recent work experience. My hobbies constitute in cooking, writing , dancing and going to the cinema. I live by two important key values, tolerance and respect. I wish to express and share them in my professional and personal life.
Oct 2015 - Dec 2015
Assistant Project Director
Move for Art - PORLWI by light
- Develop and organize workshops and talks for the festival PORLWI by light.
- Coordinate external private and public initiatives linked to the festival.
- Manage PORLWI's Headquarter during the event.
Sep 2015 - Oct 2015
Porteurs d'Images - Ile Courts
- Insured the well being of all the guests of the festival "Ile Courts 2015."
- Organized and managed the transport of all participants.
- Remediated to practical issues before and during the festival.
Nov 2014 - May 2015
Smartphone Application Promoter
Where to Shop and Dine - USA
- Advocated the merits of the app to local businesses.
- Advertised the installation and use of the app within the student body.
- Reported and computerized data onto excel sheets.
Sep 2014 - Dec 2014
The Skidmore Fund - USA
- Coordinated newsletters layout and organized mailings.
- Collected and updated alumni's confidential information.
- Assessed office's communication efficiency.
Aug 2014 - Sep 2014
Grameen Bank, Yunus Center - Bangladesh
- Analyzed Social business case studies and the mechanism of micro-finance.
- Explored Grameen Bank's projects through field trips.
- Organized and participated in design labs to evaluate business models.
2011 - 2015
Bachelor of Arts
Skidmore college - USA
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Spanish, Latin American Studies and Art History
Sep 2008 - Jun 2010
UWC Atlantic College - Wales
International boarding school belonging to the UWC network.
(The UWC network constitutes of several schools spread out in all of the six continents of the world which aims to create an engaging and peace focused community for a better world.)
Fluent in French
Fluent in English
Fluent in Mauritian creole
Proficient in Spanish
Microsoft Office pack
Professionally proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Proficient in Photoshop