Have a working knowledge of data collection and data reporting methodologies. My job requires me to turn data into useful information, which is easily understood and adds value to the recipient of the information.
- continue to evaluate LDC products and services, including developing new tools to improve the evaluation insight
- measure, consolidate and provide customer-focused reporting of evaluation data
- assist with projects to evaluate development interventions across the system
reporting and analytics
customer focus and relationship management - working with communications manager to deliver the following
business innovation and development
- evaluation of LDC’s products and services
- feeding back evaluation findings into business decisions
- biggest achievement in this space was redesigning the evaluation framework to streamline questions and gather benchmark data
Introduction to Agile - Boost New Media, Wellington
Delivering data-driven insights for communication and decision-making - Victoria University of Wellington
Using data: Discovery, analysis. visualisation and decision-making - Victoria University of Wellington
Resilience: mastering your own wellbeing with Dr Sven Hansen, Founder of The Resilience Institute
Using data isn't a technical problem, it's a cultural one with Lilian Grace, CEO Figure NZ
Available upon request.