Have a working knowledge of data collection and data reporting methodologies. My job requires me to turn data into useful information, which is easily understood by and adds value to the recipient of the information.
reporting and analytics
- using the CRM to extract and analyse organisation performance data and communicate the findings and implications to support both strategic and operational decisions
- providing analytics where required for ad-hoc reporting or OIA requests
- promoting CRM usage and updates from all staff
- making sure all staff have the capability and knowledge to use CRM in line with business needs
customer focus and relationship management - working with communications manager to deliver the following;
business innovation and development
- evaluation of LDC’s products and services
- feeding back evaluation findings into business decisions
- measure, consolidate and provide customer focused reporting of evaluation data
Work experience prior to this available upon request.
Academic transcript available upon request.
Using Data: Discovery, analysis. visualisation and decision-making 2-day course - Victoria University of Wellington
Resilience: mastering your own wellbeing with Dr Sven Hansen, Founder of The Resilience Institute
Introduction to Agile - Boost New Media, Wellington
Machinery of Government - Victoria University of Wellington
Using data isn't a technical problem, it's a cultural one with Lilian Grace, CEO Figure NZ
Better leadership through growth mindset with Dr Paul Wood, Director of Switch Coaching and Consulting
Leading for the future - two half-day workshops with Dave Wild (Futurist), Smith & Wild
Making the best use of Facebook in government with Mia Garlick, Director of Policy, Facebook Australia and New Zealand
Talent Management: Understanding the next generation of emerging leadership talent with Lauren Foster, Associate Director, Deloitte's Human Capital practice. I was also part of the seminar's millennial question panel.
People and Culture
Available upon request.