I have mentored, coached, trained and encouraged individuals and teams, both in my personal and professional life. Whether it was a junior sports team, new employees or the project teams I've been part of.
reporting and analytics
- using the CRM to extract and analyse organisation performance data and communicate the findings and implications to support both strategic and operational decisions
- promoting CRM usage and updates from all staff
- making sure all staff have the capability and knowledge to use CRM in line with business needs
customer focus and relationship management - working with communications manager to deliver the following
business innovation and development
- evaluation of LDC’s products and services
- feeding back evaluation findings into business decisions
- measure, consolidate and provide customer focused reporting of evaluation data
Work experience prior to this available upon request.
Academic transcript available upon request.
Introduction to Agile - Boost New Media, Wellington
Delivering data-driven insights for communication and decision-making 2-day course - Victoria University of Wellington
Using data: Discovery, analysis. visualisation and decision-making 2-day course - Victoria University of Wellington
Resilience: mastering your own wellbeing with Dr Sven Hansen, Founder of The Resilience Institute
Machinery of Government - Victoria University of Wellington
Using data isn't a technical problem, it's a cultural one with Lilian Grace, CEO Figure NZ
Better leadership through growth mindset with Dr Paul Wood, Director of Switch Coaching and Consulting
Available upon request.