Have a working knowledge of data collection and data reporting methodologies. My job requires me to turn data into useful information, which is easily understood and adds value to the recipient of the information.
reporting and analytics
- using the CRM to extract and analyse organisation performance data and communicate the findings and implications to support both strategic and operational decisions
- promoting CRM usage and updates from all staff
- making sure all staff have the capability and knowledge to use CRM in line with business needs
customer focus and relationship management - working with communications manager to deliver the following
business innovation and development
- evaluation of LDC’s products and services
- feeding back evaluation findings into business decisions
- measure, consolidate and provide customer focused reporting of evaluation data
Work experience prior to this available upon request.
Academic transcript available upon request.
Introduction to Agile - Boost New Media, Wellington
Delivering data-driven insights for communication and decision-making 2-day course - Victoria University of Wellington
Using data: Discovery, analysis. visualisation and decision-making 2-day course - Victoria University of Wellington
Resilience: mastering your own wellbeing with Dr Sven Hansen, Founder of The Resilience Institute
Machinery of Government - Victoria University of Wellington
Using data isn't a technical problem, it's a cultural one with Lilian Grace, CEO Figure NZ
Better leadership through growth mindset with Dr Paul Wood, Director of Switch Coaching and Consulting
Available upon request.