GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN LLC
- Walking around the shop floor to ensure visual standards are being met. Setting goals for the retail sales teams.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Effectively managing staff members.
- Showcasing new retail lines to staff and colleagues. Identifying new sources of revenue. Supervising stock control.
- Handling, dealing with and storing takings.
- Reviewing the sales performance of the store and staff for the previous day and week.
- Liaising with the company Human Resources department in the recruitment of employees.
- Ensuring that stock levels are constantly maintained and that there are no shortages.
- Choosing which retail lines to offer for promotion.
- Deciding on the layout of the shop floor.
- Ensuring accurate trading and statistical records are kept.
- Carrying out staff appraisals and performance reviews.
- Making sure products are correctly priced up and that pricing procedures are followed.
- Re-organizing merchandise.
- Collecting and analyzing sales figures.
- Dealing professionally and courteously with all customer complaints or queries.
- Checking all retail stock deliveries.
- Making sure that all cash and stock handling procedures are followed in line with audit and security requirements.