Sr. Communications Analyst
Created and managed the planning and implementation of internal and external communication technologies.
- Created a methodology to set common expectations, prioritized projects, and ensured more cohesive information architecture, resulting in significant cost-savings and increased value to the business, and improved information flow to the Executive Committee.
- Designed and managed the delivery of a global converged network.
- Facilitated the introduction of the Criteria for Performance Excellence using the Malcolm Baldrige Criteria.
- Designed and managed the delivery of a next generation interactive voicemail systems BCP/DR and crisis management.
- Managed the implementation of a global video conferencing network that included 106 facilities that spanned US, UK, Germany, and Mexico