Guest Service Team Leader
Responsibilities in this position have included product promotion, sales, managing and training employees, problem solving, customer service and managing customer relationships. My success in the position has been demonstrated by multiple positive customer comments about my service, and also by my ability to successfully motivate employees to drive sales within the store.
Portland State University's Marketing Capstone
Created a 137 page marketing plan for the Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch. Recieved an 'A' grade on the project and the instructor's compliment that our project was the best of the term.
Laugh Cry Love Entertainment
Provided and presented marketing recommendations for Laugh Cry Love Entertainment’s business within a large team to help the business grow.
Marketing and Public Relations
House of Wolfram
Leveraged and maintained relationships with promoters, employees and potential consumers by maintaining social media platforms, vending at events, keeping profiles of people met at events, and creating project materials to guide employees. This resulted in an increased brand awareness and profits for the company.
Brand Ambassador and Office Assistant
DPI Specialty Foods
Filed employee profiles and promoted foods to customers by demoing the products in stores. This resulted in getting more customers to buy the products and gave the brands more exposure.
Two Kilts Brewing Co.
Created T-shirt and coaster designs using Adobe Photoshop, which helped Two Kilts Brewing extend the reach of its brand to get more customers.
Super Hero VS. Villains Party: A Benefit to Local Animal Shelters
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Used social media to promote the event in order to gain attendees. This event had attracted enough attendees to generate profit and be considered successful.
Volunteered to create four banner advertisements to promote SWNI’s E-Cycle Recycle Campaign. I received first place for best advertisement voted on by students at Portland Community College.
I merged two photos of my grandparents at their wedding for their 50th anniversary. They did not have a picture taken together at their wedding.
Social Media Marketing
R (Data Analysis Software)
Final Cut Pro
- Proficient in industry standard computer software such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Dreamweaver (and basic HTML), Adobe Flash (2-D animation software), Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro (video editing software)
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and HooteSuite
- Familiarity with search engine optimized blogging
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and project coordination skills
- Self-motivated and independent working, yet able to work well in teams
- Basic Spanish speaking skills