Responsible for targeted business development, strategic planning, developing customer relations strategy & implementing CRM system, identifying key sales leads & analysing competition, customer needs & market trends.
- Achieved a consistent 3-year long, >100% top line revenue growth-rate track-record:
Sales growth-rate: 125% in 2009 > 138.9% in 2010 > 151.2% in 2011
- Designed & coordinated a B2B e-mail marketing campaign aimed at converting big brands into recurring customers, like Hilton Worldwide (1919), Akzo Nobel Neth., De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek (1871), PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- Blue printed the company’s first big sale (> €10.000 per-order), valued at €17.000, for a complex project managed across 4 languages & 12 profs in 6 countries.
- Developed strong marketing & creative agency relationships to negotiate best fees.
- Built marketing alliances with suppliers, key customers & cross-functional parties.
- Run & monitored e-marketing campaigns via CRM & branded e-mail marketing software, by sending frequent e-newsletters, editorials, specials and digital incentives.