- 96 St. Patrick Street, Toronto, ON / M5T1V2
As a graduate of the Civil Engineering Technology Program at George Brown College, I have current knowledge of best industry practices and have developed many hands on skills. I also possess 3 plus years of international experience in Construction and Civil Engineering with in-depth exposure to management practices in administration, procurement, human resources, environmental health and safety as well as experience in ISO auditing, implementation, and administration in a construction environment.
MASTERS CERTIFICATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Schulich School of Business, York University
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
New York Institute of Technology
2009 - 2012
- Project Coordinator:
- Assisted the Project Manager and Superintendent in project administration and field work
- Work alongside and regularly communicated with owners, architects, contractors and engineers.
- Reviewed, interpreted and updated construction schedules
- Maintained accurate and up-to-date shop drawings, track the status of RFI's, obtain quotations for notices of change, update and assemble as-built documents.
- Conducted quality control activities, inspection programs and periodic updating of construction progress records
- Improved project coordination by meeting routinely with project stakeholders, working closely with contractors, and liaising with clients to manage specifications, requirements, and scope definition.
- Headed up project management of $50K+ projects from managing requirement gathering, scope definition and procurement to managing resources, training and health and safety on site.
- Led staff development and training for an accounting resource to track material expenses in the joinery division and steel workshop and deliver cost estimations.
- Enhanced turnaround time by collaborating with product, procurement, and delivery managers to expedite project delivery.
-Health & Safety Department Head:
- Enhanced filing and data management practices, security and ISO standards.
- Successfully developed and implemented a comprehensive Environmental Health & Safety system.
- Implemented mandatory safety clothing, helmets, and safety glasses for onsite work.
- Introduced multilingual signage on site to improve team leadership.
- Promoted following the successful implementation of ISO practices to manage office administration, field relationship management, project management and Health & Safety of this dynamic operation.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008
- Assisted in competitive research and analysis support.
- Helped with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client marketing campaigns.
- Assisted with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Drafted client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTERNAL AUDIT (ISO 14001:2004) 2011
Environmental Health & Safety OHSAS 18001:2007 2010
Internal Quality Auditing ISO 9001:2008 2010
Vincotte International Middle East LLC, Dubai, UAE