TA Lead - North & East India and Bangladesh
In my current role, I support all business segments and markets of EY India. This challenging role leads the biggest recruitment function for EY in India.
- Assurance, Advisory, Tax & Transaction Advisory Services functions - Regional
- Premium Campus - Pan India
- Government, and Sales - Pan India
- Develop the talent pipeline strategy based on strategic business plans, people plans and talent gaps
- Sustain the programs and processes to improve the ability to attract top talent and hiring capability (including Deploy, Employee Referral, Employer Brand, etc).
- Lead the development of Talent acquisition strategy for EY
- Identify appropriate techniques for assessing talent
- Communicate and build the capability to deploy the talent assessment tools
- Coordinate recruiting efforts to provide high quality, timely and cost-effective talent acquisition and placement services keeping in mind current and future workforce and strategic talent pipeline needs
- Develop new talent attraction programs to increase the talent pool given the competitive landscape and severe talent shortage like deployment of innovative tools for talent acquisition such as networks, university web groups, job portals, referral programs, society groups
- Work with business leaders to ensure a close alliance with the business lines and functions to identify critical Talent acquisition issues and develop diverse strategies to help meet hiring objectives