Talent Development Manager
IBM India Pvt Ltd
As part of India South Asia Talent team, I lead the entire Early Professional Hiring and Journey for IBM India Sales and Distribution. Under this transformation, I create the strategy and execute the plans to identify skills gaps, recruit, upskill, grow and sustain EPH in India. In this role, the key focus is on:
- Talent & Skills Gap identification and fulfillment
- Learning and Development
- Talent Engagement and Retention
Before this, I was part of the HR Talent Development and Resources team, with IBM Central Headquarters team, Armonk, NY, reporting to Director, HR Talent Development & Resources. In my role, I was leading the Learning and Development for IBM's global HR organization of 9,000+ employees. In this role, I created and drove the L&D plan by effectively deploying blended learning to address capability gaps and solve business challenges.
Earlier, I lead the Learning and Organization Development Portfolio for IBM GTS SD of 18k+ employees, to effectively on-board and up-skill employees. I also Lead the implementation of Org-wide education and career framework to streamline up skilling of employees on technical and non-technical front.
- #SocialHRSuccess is a global culture change initiative for more than 8,000 HR professionals in IBM HR. Led by a diverse team of 80+ volunteer Social HR Advocates, #SocialHRSuccess has been transformational. IBM is a world leader in enterprise social collaboration, and IBM HR is broadly seen as leading the change. In 2014, #SocialHRSuccess led multiple projects -- executive reverse mentoring, social learning roadmap, social design award, social tip campaign, and a namesake weekly blog sharing use cases and success stories, all done via an open, social community. During the year, community membership grew more than 1,000%, giving IBMers a window into how our team operates socially.
- Manager Assimilation Program: Developed immersive learning solution for Manager Assimilation, using MOOCs and social learning. The program helped the organization save huge travel cost and resulted in better manager ratings.
- Global Leadership Mentoring: Strategized & managed global leadership mentoring program for 7 IBM growth markets. This program has benefited 1700+ leaders and been featured as a top story in IBM portal worldwide
- Capsule Sized Learning: Conceptualized and managed a special virtual program for all managers which focuses on Soft Skills and People Management, Business Processes, Delivery Excellence and Best Practices/Learn from the Learner
Rewards and Recognition
- Won the Manager Choice Award in 2015 for IBM India Sales EPH Program
- Won the First prize in IBM India Sharenet event for an abstract and poster on ‘Virtual learning for employees
- Bravo Awards & Thank you Awards by the senior management for displaying commitment to work and for stepping out from the call of duty, significantly impacting growth, productivity and compliance