Senior Operations Manager
Signage Security Systems
Signage Security Systems has been 3M’s authorized converter for Sinology and Traffic Safety Systems. Roles and responsibilities
• To manage the IT function on a day-to-day operational basis and ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the Company.
• Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and Wide area networks.
• Implementation of new systems.
• Introduced ITIL, Virtual Server and Workstation framework within the company.
• Responsible for the IT Budget. • Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
• Plan and implement backup and recovery schedules, DR plan.
• Implemented and enforced security.
• Managing the database using Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g hands-on with multiple operating systems platforms such as Unix/Linux/Solaris/Windows.
• Management of a network of 15 PCs with a Windows 2003, 2007 server covering network, users and server management.
• Supervision of a team of programmers for in-house development of business applications (Payroll, HR, Accounting, Inventory systems)
• Business planning, budgeting and marketing
• Finance and Operations management, Project Cost Control, Contract, Tender negotiation and administration.
• Process administration and organizational structure.
• Labor negotiations & recruitment.
• Estimating, scheduling and project analysis.
• Project completion within timelines and budget constraints.