Consultant in Health System Strengthening
Hayan Institute of Research Somalia
- Assist and supervise the direct implementation of nutrition programme, which includes screening, clinical management of severe and moderate acute malnutrition, community mobilization and Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF).
- Responsible for the implementation, management and support of the CMAM programme.
- Support integration of nutrition services with available health, WASH, psychosocial (PSS) interventions.
- Line manage and oversees the nutrition staff including recruitment, day-to-day management, development and training, performance management, etc.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive activity plan covering the time frame of the project proposal.
- Support the health sector by the improvement and further design of the technical sector on approved and appropriate health practices.
- Oversee all staff based in the health/nutrition project including recruitment, appraisal, management, general well-being, job descriptions, work schedules, discipline etc. in coordination with the Projects Coordinator.
- Assist in documenting and disseminating project achievements through national meetings, publicizing success stories and presenting findings at district, provincial and national meetings