NC Praise Broadcast Station
- undertaking general research for programmes;
- general administrative duties;
- booking resources, facilities, events, studio time and equipment;
- editing audio packages with digital editing software;
- contributing to the creative input of a show, for example writing cues and updating scripts;
- updating the programme or station website and ensuring that the on-air and online content are the same.
- researching and interviewing guests;
- researching news stories;
- pitching new ideas;
- creating and producing items of a programme;
- choosing music;
- Presenting shows or small sections of a programme, such as news items and reviews of music, films or books.
- 'live' reporting when covering events