Project Accountant, Mobile Network Development (Project Experience : Long Term Evolution (LTE)/TMGO)
- Managing, monitoring and controling the divisional budget(Opex, Capex and MPOA) by ensuring optimum and efficient utilization, and within approved budgets.
- Manage and drive the continuity of the divisional operational excellent and to ensure effectiveness of the resources utilization.
- Advice, analyze, review budget request paper/PRA for LTE projects in order to ensure the viability of the projects.
- Monitor and advise on progress and completion of the projects in order to ensure timely assetisation is performed as well as managing current balance of project expenditure.
- Manage administrative matters of the division in reflective to human resource affairs in order to ensure smooth operation and to provide business support to the division.
- Monitor and analyze the project cost and cost changing in order to ensure only valid expenditures are charged to the projects.
- Analyze, manage, coordinate, consolidate and review the divisional business plan, budget and other resources.
- Consolidate and reconcile financial matters with regards to project management: reconciliation of project accruals