Lead Systems Engineering
Fidelity Business Services India
I am working with FMR India (Fidelity Investments subsidiary) as Lead Systems Engineering and supporting Fidelity.com on 24X7 basis. Fidelity.com runs on UNIX platform and it has hundreds of application which running on different platforms: Websphere application servers, IBM HTTP server, Solaris, Linux, Windows, IIS, Iplanet, JSWS, Tomcat, Vivisimo, shell scripting, Vignette, CDS, Buidforge, Gomez, Akamai, Keynote, Splunk, Coradiant, APM, MQ & other middleware products
- Providing middleware and application support in production to all customers/partners and Business units.
- Integration of middleware & web standards, builds, & best practices
- Integration of middleware & web support & management tools
- Root cause analysis
- Planning, coordination and implementation of enterprise web, middleware and application in Production.
- Impact analysis
- Push and manage the contents using Akamai, Vignette, Interwoven and CDS etc.
- Monitor performance and benchmark using third party applications like Gomez, Keynote, Akamai, Splunk, True sight and Adlex APM.
Currently I am working as a Change and Release Analyst in the same project. I am responsible for all the day to day activities planning, coordination between the stack holders, businesses and different teams.
Also worked as on site Coordinator for the group Distributed e-Bsuiness at Boston.Responsibilities:
My responsibilities as on site coordinator as
- Facilitate a better understanding of all the team work schedules that need to be integrated.
- Analyzing and gathering work requirements at on site and transferring to offshore.
- Resolve issues raised by the offshore team.
- Reviewing and Troubleshooting
- Developing an integrated approach to planning and problem solving.
- Handle relevant technical communications with stake holders
- Work towards forming processes to improve productivity and reduce defects.
- Create requirement specifications and functional design, if not provided by the customer.
- Document the requirements analysis, Key learning's.
- Status Reporting and various type of Matrix generation for senior management review.
- Participate in onsite activities like:
- Production Support issues
- Technical design review meetings
- Team meetings, planning and scheduling
- Crisis management and reviews
- Change and Release management
- Responsible for ensuring that offshore team has the right understanding of the application.
- I am also be responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of
- Production Support issues
- Crisis and Tech Escalation manager for offshore
- Knowledge Transition as well as hands on experience on on-call Production Support Activities and Transferring this knowledge to offshore team.