I have around 10 years of progressive IT experience in which around 6+ years in Middleware Administration, Production Support and Change and Release Management areas.. Working in the capacity of Lead - Systems Engineering (Application Support) at Fidelity Investments specializing in the area of Middleware (WebSphere application server and other applications servers), participated as an active member of the 24/7 on call rotation, crisis & tech escalation manager and install planning activity in production environment. .
Synopsys of my responsibilities as Lead System Engineer (Production Support - Application)
- We are supporting around 200+ application under the www.fidelity.com in production environment all are running on different data centers across the US. Fidelity is a #1 mutual fund provider in US with $1.3 trillion assets under management.
- Actively participating in incident management and on call and working as crisis and tech escalation manager during the high severity issue and had to represent from offshore side to the problem management meeting.
- Improve service levels through constant feedback on process, Service improvement and time management.
- Manage SLAs.
- Ensure timely management reporting as required by various stake holders.
- Maintain effective communication and feedback with client functions, US and India management through monthly reporting.
- Work closely with Process, Implementation, Development and Operations team to effectively manage and improve Service Levels.
- Manage customer expectations through clear communication on client roles and responsibilities and deliverables.
- Analyze service issues and initiate proactive communication with client functions, stake holders and business units on service issues and challenges came across during implementation of the change.
- Play an active role in the change and implementation planning.
- Monitor performance and benchmark using third party applications like Gomez, Keynote, Akamai, Splunk, True sight and Adlex APM.
- Responsible for working with teams, vendors and other business partners and make sure that all areas of the release are properly managed.