- Developed and presented marketing plan alternatives to increase brand awareness to Marketing Manager.
- Analyzed and presented findings of internal and external opportunities to improve current marketing practices.
- Assisted Marketing Manager in direct marketing campaigns at National (B2B) and Local (B2C) trade shows in Toronto, Ontario.
- Developed reports based on direct marketing campaigns from National and Local trade shows.
- Responsible for cold calling and following up with local businesses about product offerings.
Jul 2008 - Present
OCDetailing and Detailers Haven
- Demonstrated ability to work in both a B2B and B2C environment by managing multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines and problem solving with an attention to detail.
- Implemented both short and long term creative marketing strategies and programs in traditional and social media environments to increase customer base and enhance revenue opportunities.
- Analyzed consumer buying patterns to understand shopping behavior and purchasing patterns of current, new and potential customers.
- Regularly reviewed performance indicators, e.g. sales and discount levels.
- Redesigned and developed marketing initiatives to improve efficiency of marketing budget.
- Maintained relationships with existing suppliers, sourced new suppliers for future products and negotiated terms of contract
Apr 2006 - Oct 2008
Technical Support Analyst
VTEC Repair and Consulting
- Diagnosed and resolved technical incidents with customers over the phone.
- Ensured all customer interactions were thoroughly documented within the ticketing system.
- Met established business objectives and complied with documented best practices.
- Proactively maintained technical knowledge base and actively participated in a team environment.
- Identified, communicated, and escalated potential technical/business issues or challenges.
- Took accountability to solve incidents from beginning to end.
Jan 2007 - Apr 2007
Marketing Consultant and Team lead
Bata Shoe Museum
- Spearheaded the re-evaluation of the marketing plan and developed "best value" marketing initiatives based on Bata Shoe Museum marketing budget
- Proposed the expansion of target market by developing alternate marketing plans to increase traffic flow within the facility by using statistical databases, as well as, direct marketing.
- Constructed direct and relationship marketing initiatives to improve Customer Relationship Management.
- Collaborated daily with fellow consultants as well as with Marketing Coordinator to implement marketing initiatives.
- Led weekly up-date meetings with Marketing and Public Relations using Microsoft Power Point.
- Presented final marketing plan including new marketing and advertising initiatives to the Marketing and Public Relations Manager.
Sep 2002 - Jun 2008
Business Management and Public Policy