Director, Membershp/Acting Director, Meetings/Education
International Order of the Golden Rule
- Built annual conference focused on growth opportunities for owners in today's economy and beyong and aligned with the association's brand/mission to advance members' professional business deelopment, resulting in 200 participants.
- Constructed one-hour audio seminar series focused on timely topics for owners/managers/staff that provided cost-savings in time, travel and fees for members.
- Shaped fall forum concept More Than A Funeral Home, resulting in top-notch speakers addressing WEB 2.0 communication strategies, leadership development, staff development towards creating a winning customer service culture and positive client family experiences; balanced with best practices of member firm and participant/suppliers' great idea exchange breakout sessions.
- Spearheaded acquisition of $100,000+ web-based association management system that included researching, interviewing and evaluating vendors, conducting internal needs assessment of organizational functions; managed team collaboration for conversion process that resulted in centralized data housing of entire association records and accounting functions; improved staff efficiency and reduced response time for member inquiries; increased member engagement with self management of firm's profile, education/purchase histories, online registration and product purchases.
- Orchestrated $30,000+ market needs assessment project that included vendor research, evaluation and selection; developed content for member and nonmember survey instrument to explore member needs and market; project resulted in revealing untapped opportunities for membership and buying group expansion, repositioning educational programs, and new brand attributes for board of directors' strategic planning.
- Introduced president to Seven Measures of Success: What remarkable associations do that others don't and provided insight regarding its findings that resulted in board review and decision to retain the author to assist in steering the reorganization.