Commercial PV Solar Sales Manager
The Solar Co.
- Responsible for directing and managing the Commercial Sales Unit consisting of Bus. Development, Sales Consultants, Sales Coordinators, and System Designers.
- Responsible for formulating overall unit goals and align them to company's overall goals.
- Responsible for hiring and training new personnel, formulating personnel incentive compensation program, determining and evaluating sales' targets/goals and territories, and enforcing business/unit plan strategies for succeeding these goals.
- Responsible for continuously evaluating, troubleshooting and improving efficiency of sale operations and processes.
- Responsible for creating accurate sales reports and pipeline forecasting in order to evaluate sales team performance and report to the Exec. team.
- Responsible for introducing new battery back-up services and O & M services to basic commercial installation product and services.
- Responsible for creating new relationship with Solar Financial Partners and expending company's financial options to customer base.
- Exceeded expectations within four months by implementing new shorter sales cycle, implementing a new easy to scale-up CRM system, and by increasing overall pipeline by 30% to $45MM and increased closing ratio from 18% to 25%.