Architecture, design, preparation, installation, configuration and administration of multiple MOSS Farms for delivery and unification of core Business Intelligence project implementation by WorldVision in Portugal Telecom:
- Each farm implements an isolated environment with gradual client exposure in the project's features development cycle(from development to production)
- Architecture topologies implementation suggested by Microsoft with distributed services/components
- Security implementation over corporate's Active Directory (import of users from several corporate's domain controllers into MOSS profiles system).
- Direct integration of Microsoft's BI platform/functionalities in MOSS (reporting services, integration services, analysis services.)
- Associated technical documentation compilation.
- Performance Analysis and optimizations reports execution in the environments.
- Design and development of project's base core framework and associated development and deployment structure/processes:
- Source Control structure design and management
- Solutions/Features design and development
- MOSS Event Handlers
- Advanced workflows design and development.
- Web-services Development and Integration for SSIS Services exposure/consumption on project's sub-system ETL component external sources validation/loading through the portal.
- Collaborative Portal's architecture and development:
- Look & feel
- Libraries, Content Types, Views, implementation/customization of multiple levels of security needed.
- Document management.
Preparation/implementation of basic functional module for the BI project:
- Participation/collaboration in module's design/architecture.
- Creation/config of the database. (Facts, Dimensions, Hybrids, etc.)
- ETL Development for data processing (extractions, Audits, Processing, Post-Processing, etc.)
- Associated Data Models Development.
- Tests, initial runs, results validation.
Requirements gathering, customer management, analysis, design and development of CRM/SFA portal in order to optimize and streamline business support processes
- Vehicles Auctions business
- Built on DotNetNuke framework
- Modular development
- MVC patterns Implementation
- Analysis, Design and implementation of database structure (MSSQL2005) using modeling software Power Designer
- Integration with existing database and application (development of synchronization processes between client's master database and the database developed for the project)
- Client Management
- Sales Management
- Complaints management with follow-ups and all it's life cycle among portal users (event generation, complaints forwarding, etc.)
- Costumer's contacts and scheduling Management and reporting for commercial and tele-marketing teams.
- Business analysis module with multiple reports implemented in reporting services (cubes development)
Waste Management Company:
- Direct contact with the client, bugs/flaws analysis, requirements gathering, etc.
- Multiple business's platforms/sub-systems:
- DotNetNuke Portal (business management)
- Reporting Services (invoices printing)
- VB.NET (company's main billing client app integrated with PHC(general purpose third-party billing app))
- Evolutive and corrective development, and various optimizations (data layer, business logic and presentation)
- Analysis and debugging, bug fixes, new versions deployment
- Development of new features