Deputy General Manager
Cobra Indian Beer Pvt. Ltd.
Define strategy for and develop, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing plan encompassing integrated marketing initiatives designed to penetrate and grow targeted markets. Communicate with customers, management, internal departments, and vendors to coordinate overall marketing effort in accordance with corporate goals. Plan and carry out market research and analyses. Play integral role in product development activities. Prepare and manage central marketing budget. Vendor management for marketing items and gift collaterals. Providing direct support to the CEO.
- PAN India launch of Cobra Premium beer & King Cobra beer in new packaging supported with electronic media campaign with synergized BTL support.
- Launch of 500ml cans for Cobra Premium and King Cobra beer.
- Combined annual volume of 1.9 million cases in the second year of operations.
- Developing systems and procedures for smooth functioning between Marketing & Sales.
- Creation of internal design cell for design and development of POS material.
- Increased new-product revenue from zero to $50,000 within one month by spearheading creation and implementation of highly effective marketing campaign.